Skip to main content
Topic: I have a 2006 CC Inspire. I have heard horror stories about the heat (Read 1394 times) previous topic - next topic

I have a 2006 CC Inspire. I have heard horror stories about the heat

Yahoo Message Number: 111043
I have a 2006 CC Inspire. I have heard horror stories about the heater push pumps going bad so I've decided to by pass mine. I have crawled all over under the coach and, though I can locate the hoses, I cannot find a pump. Is it possible some Inspires were manufactured without the pump?

Re: I have a 2006 CC Inspire. I have heard horror stories about the

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 111044
I have an 06 Intrigue. 12047. I had Cummins service tech trace the coolant runs And he decided that I do not have the heater push pump sometimes called a school Buss pump He mentioned that the 400ISL coolant pump operates at 15ps, more Than enough to supply the front heater core BobBozich

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 111045
I have the same issue! I have a 45 ft 09 Allure with rear bath and I removed the engine access cover, not an easy task for the rear bath coaches, and could never find anything that remotely looks like a bus pump! Did they eliminate them to reduce production cost?

Dennis

09 Allure Crane Prairie 31700

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 111047
Dave, if that is the recirculating pump, I just bypassed mine. It was located on top of the engine . I pulled up the trap door by the bed to access engine compartment.

Dave 04 intrigue 42' 11793