Skip to main content
Topic: No 12 volt power to house (Read 1389 times) previous topic - next topic

No 12 volt power to house

Yahoo Message Number: 111349
I just lost all 12v house power as well. I was using the battery assist to try to start my engine and all of a sudden nothing but a couple 110v only items. Battery chargers are operational. But absolutely zero 12 volt power anywhere. I tried the red push to reset main kn the house battery Bay with no luck. I found 2-105amp push button breakers in the inverter bay, and I can press them but they immediately spring back out. No click or anything. Any idea? We are prepping for our first camping trip in our 2003 Lexa Alexandria.

Thanks

Corey Graham

2003 Lexa Alexandria #6157

Re: No 12 volt power to house

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 111351
Try the salesman switch normally located near the exit door on the right as you go out of the coach. I don't know how that switch got turned off but if it did, you have no 12 volt power.
Also, why are you boosting your chassis batteries to start the coach? If you live near a "Batteries Plus", have them check and replace your chassis batteries before taking a road trip.
D Jean
CC81072

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 111354
That very thing happened to us. I pushed the 200 amp main breaker but it seemed set so we drove to junction city to country coach, after explaining what had happened the tech with a mighty push reset that breaker and all 12v came on. It takes a very strong push to reset that breaker

Darrell and Marsha
2007 Intrigue 12075

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 111356
Had same problem, found a breaker in side engine compartment last bay passenger side. reset it and got 12volt power back.