Skip to main content
Topic: Dash Air control fan (Read 1610 times) previous topic - next topic

Dash Air control fan

Yahoo Message Number: 111299
Spending the summer in Western Massachusetts, and our dash air control fan is no longer working. It began to squeal, smelled hot and now it is no longer working. I know this problem has been discussed on this site in the past, but then it was working fine! I remember it sounding like quite a job. Not a do it yourself task? Looking for some of those past suggestions. Repair places around here don't seem to be too interested

Re: Dash Air control fan

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 111318
Our 2000 Magna has a Specific Climatic Systems HVAC system. On that unit you have to remove the unit to replace the fans. The two fan motors are inside the case. Removing the unit takes some time to get it out. The manufactures label plate (sticker) is located top right side of the unit. You might need a mirror to read it.

I did my own repair (twice.)If you want to know how I did mine send me a email.
Frank

2000 Magna 5766

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 111321
hI fRANK, WE HAVE A 2000 MAGNA AND THE DASH AC FAN MOTOR MAKES A SQUEELING NOISE SOME TIMES,I HAVE TO TURN IT OFF AND ON TO STOP IT, IF YOU GET A CHANCE I LIKE THE INFO ON REPLACEING THE FAN MOTORS THANKS charles 2000 magna 5886 828=2736099 nc

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 111345
Thanks, i masde a copy of of your info, for when needed, thanks, Charles 2000 magna 5886

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 111348
Frank, I'd like a copy of the information on repairing dash systems too. Can you send it to me? (tfsbj7@...)....

Thanks
-skip-

2000 Magna 5778

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 111350
Frank,

Any chance I could get in on this? I'm driving a 2000 Country Coach 32' Intrigue. Mine, at this point, just doesn't cool well.
Thanks, Ken Blitchington
kblitchington@...

Dash air control fan

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 111303
I hit the send key too soon! Our fan problem is in a 2000 Country Coach Affinity.
Thanks, Bob CC 5819