Skip to main content
Topic: Looking for mid to late 90's Concept or Affinity for sale (Read 3280 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for mid to late 90's Concept or Affinity for sale

Yahoo Message Number: 111404
Hello Country Coach members. I am on a mission to find a 1996-2000 Concept or Affinity that is well cared for. If you happen to know of anyone or have one yourself that you have been considering selling, then please contact me. This is my first MH and looking for a well cared for coach. Thanks so Much! Matt

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A

Re: Looking for mid to late 90's Concept or Affinity for sale

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 111421
I don't know about the concept or affinity, but I have a 07 tribute 4 slide with about 60 K miles on it for $120K if you are interested.
Donna

Donna

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 111425
I have a 1997 CC Affinity. Not for sale at this moment but my wife and I have been talking about it.
If you have interest let us know. 
Von

CC Affinity # 5410

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 111429
We have a 2000 Country Coach Affinity that we have talked about selling. What is your time frame? We have been considering possibly one more year, but things change.

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 111430
Hi Von,

How can we contact each other directly? I am new here and don't know if you have access to my my email address or if we can message each other directly. Thanks, Matt

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 111431
Hello Von, Thanks for the message. I would be interested in talking to you about your Coach. It certainly is in the year models I am looking for.
I am new to the forum and don't know how you can reach me directly if you decide to sell. I will try sending my email.. engine288@... Thanks! Matt

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 111432
I am currently looking but no set time frame. When the time comes, let me know. If I haven't found the right match, I would be interested in talking to you. Thanks, Matt Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 111434
One thing to think about when you buy a coach is a lot of beautiful RV resorts have a 10 year limit on age. There are many beautiful resorts in warm climates for winter travel that will not let your coach in unless it's 10 years or less in age. And believe me, you will miss out on some fantastic opportunities available for rent or purchase!! I live in a resort in Southern California with a beautiful 14 hole par 3 golf course we play 52 weeks out of the year, 5 swimming pools, many pickle ball courts, 2 club houses and if you have a coach that is 11 years old or less than 30 feet you can't get in! Something to think about for future travels! Just my opinion folks, just my opinion!

Dennis '09 Allure Crane Prairie 470 31700

Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 111453
you can text me at 330-605-2807 if you want.
Eastern time zone, Before 9 pm please

Von

Reply #9
Yahoo Message Number: 111455
The problem of the "high end" resorts that refuse rigs older than 10 years is well understood, Dennis.

So tell me - are you planning to sell your rig in two years and move to something "less" than a Country Coach, or are you going to stay with quality and thumb your nose at these holier-than-thou parks?

I can tell you I'm not letting go of my '08 Allure because of this issue. J

Don Hutchins

'08 Allure 470, 40' tag, Cat C-9 w/ Cat tranny
Don Hutchins
'08 Allure 470 #31613
40' w/tag, Cat C-9 & Cat tranny

Reply #11
Yahoo Message Number: 111458
Don I bought my lot last year and I can keep my '09 Allure on it for as long as I want! I'm grandfathered in. I didn't put that comment out there to be critical of the CC not being manufactured anymore. We are not a high end resort like the ones in Palm Desert area but we don't want to be a typical camp ground either! Some coaches are allowed with management approval if they are well maintained. I simply put that comment out there for food for thought, no other intension.

Dennis '09 Allure (previously '99 Intrigue)

Reply #12
Yahoo Message Number: 111459
Actually, the '10 year' does not normally apply to coaches like our CCs as they are a premier coach to begin with. I know for a fact, that Mtn Falls Luxury Motorcoach Resort in NC allows coaches older than 10 years as long as the coach is well maintained. Also the owners there are welcoming and friendly to anyone who motor homes. I own there and no one has ever looked down on an older coach, they are just glad you are there and enjoying the mountain weather. That is probably why this resort is #1 in the east. Check out their web site and you will see why this resort is the one to visit when you are in the east.
Donna

'07 Tribute 260

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Reply #13
Yahoo Message Number: 111461
We are not a Motor Coach resort, we allow Fifth wheels in as well so you can understand the 10 year rule. I've had and have seen some beautiful Coaches 25 years old I would rather be beside rather than a 25 year old fifthwheel!

Dennis Full timing in our beautiful '09 Allure Crane Prairie!

Reply #14
Yahoo Message Number: 111462
Not sure I could get my pinkie in the correct position when high tea is served.

Wally & Elta Mae

2007Allure 470 #31535

Reply #15
Yahoo Message Number: 111488
Hi...

I tried to sending a message directly to you and not to the group.. Re. your Affinity possibly for sale in the coming year Not having any success. Please email me at: engine288@... Thank you! Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Looking for mid to late 90's Concept or Affini...

Reply #16
Yahoo Message Number: 111428
We have a 98 CC Magna that will be for sale the beginning of September. We can send info and photos if you are interested.
Carol and Steve Guittar
CC 5545

Re: Looking for mid to late 90's Concept or Affini...

Reply #17
Yahoo Message Number: 111433
I saw a 2000 Affinity at Premier in Junction City last week. I thought it was for sale, but don't see it in their inventory. Looked very clean. Might be worth a call to Susan Graham( Premier RV) to find out.

Dave Glen

06 Magna 6591

Reply #18
Yahoo Message Number: 111460
We have a 2000 42' tag axle bed and breakfast affinity that we have for sale. Please call me if you would like more information! Boyd May
334-447-8655

Reply #19
Yahoo Message Number: 111482
Thanks David...

I did call Susan and she sent me info and photos... very clean Affinity...but a bit over my budget at $109,000

Reply #20
Yahoo Message Number: 111487
Love lurking on this post, Matt, except I decided there was a coach in my future at a lower price too. I am not sure how long I can RV, and this seems like something I should have done in my fifties, and now in my 60s it seems to be quite the challenge, as some people are talking about doing things I would not attempt by the side of the road, and various service departments are swamped with problems, and the usual maintenance.

I thought I had looked at a few that were around 40 or 50K that were well taken care of, but when I see some CC or Foretravels that are 70K and above, I wonder if the price of a 1992 or 1997 is worth that? Some are 20K in that year range, and sometime they show their age, and some dealers have some odor killing spray, but I can tell if someone has stored their dogs or smoked in it.

Your thoughts? 
Tim