Skip to main content
Topic: looking for a 2001-2005 CC Tag (Read 2190 times) previous topic - next topic

looking for a 2001-2005 CC Tag

Yahoo Message Number: 111463
We are embarking on our first motorhome experience and am looking for a well cared for, low mileage unit that someone here, who might be an original owner, and is looking to make some changes and thinking about selling if you would like to contact me would be great,

Re: looking for a 2001-2005 CC Tag

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 111464
How about a 2007 Inspire 360 with all avail factory upgrades. 43k miles. Have owned for 7 years.

Craig Spiess

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 111465
We have a 42' Tag axle Affinity millennial bed and breakfast if you are interested. just under 100K miles. Need to get it sold! Boyd May
334-447-8655

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 111467
I am selling our 2005 Inspire. I am not selling bdcause problem woth motorhome, healgh reawsons. Anyone that purchases this motorhome is geeting a steel I will tty and kprovide information below.

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 111468
Hi Craig , sound pretty nice but it probably is way out of my price range , we are from Canada and just getting over the exchange rate is killing me

Thanks anyway 
Mike

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 111469
Since you are Canadian, make sure you have the required Canada features to register it there. Some requirement dealing with driver seat?????

Herb

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 111472
What I have been able to gather is a recall letter from the manufacturer and DRL's that cannot be switched off, still checking the propane reg's. The seat is a new one so will check that as well, may have to do with seatbelts and childseat connections

Thanks

Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 111475
Hi , we have a 2005 CC Allure 42 Siskyu Summit 79100 miles that I plan to put up for sale next week. Going to give this group first shot at it. Going to ask around $102500. Has new Tv's, Hd Satilite, new AuqaHot 450, Lifeline batteries and is set up for Hydralift so you could carry a motorcycle, golf cart, atv. All service done at Colton Truck and Oregon Motorcoach. If your interested give me a call at (805)3108146 John

Reply #9
Yahoo Message Number: 111478
I'm in southeastern North Carolina and have a 2004 Intrigue Ovation for sale. Asking $95,000.

looking for a 2001-2005 CC Tag( I FORGOT YOU CAN CALL ME 619-929

Reply #10
Yahoo Message Number: 111466

I am selling our 2005 Inspire. I am not selling bdcause problem woth motorhome, healgh reawsons. Anyone that purchases this motorhome is geeting a steel I will tty and kprovide information below.

ATTACHED IS INFORMATION ON THE MOTORHOME BEYOND THE STANDARD INFORMATION ABOUT THE MOTORHOME WE BOUGHT IN 2005 FOR 275,00 DOLLAR MODEL-4 SLIDES 400 H.P CATAPILLAR WITH INCLUDING NEW TOW BAR WIRED FOR BRAKES ON YOUR TOW CAR ON COACH, NEWLY SPECIAL PAINTED ROOF NEW TIRES NEW WINDSHIELD SIX, ONE YEAR OLD COACH BATTERIES, NEW ENGINE BATTERY

The below is the statement I intend to send to all Country Couch Owners in the United States. I need too get more aggressive in my venture to sell the Motorhome. I can honestly say the price with all the extras installed in this motorhome is a down 73,000 dollars

I have been a Country Coach member for just under 12 years. We purchased a new 2005 Inspire with four slides with a 400HP Diesel and have enjoyed with our two boys to every state in the United State and most of Western an Eastern Canada. Last year I had a severe fall which caused a major a brain bleed and followed by several brain operations. I can no longer drive the motorhome for our safety and others on the road. We are therefore selling our 2005 Inspire that with many additions. It runs as quite as a well tuned sewing machine. You may know a friend that would like a Smoking Deal on a Superior Country Coach. ( Non-Smoking Coach )

The following are addition and maintenance we have done over the 12 plus years of ownership.

1 New last year Blue Ox Tow Bar/with electrical hook-up
2. Installed manual switch next to drivers compartment to not wait for the automatic cooling fan, but the ability to turn on the fan in anticipation of a steep hills..
3 Installed new sound cushioning carpet thru-out the motor home front to rear.
4 .Had chair behind the passenger seat removed, and installed a ruling bed/sofa.
5. installed two drawer cabinet behind driver seat to match existing cabinet.
6 Removed all pins that allow the four slide to move in and out. I had new pins installed that were the exact size of the holes in the slides. No rome for looseness.
7. Installed new TV set larger and yet is H.D.
8 Created screen for interior door of passenger side to be closed from bugs , yet plenty of air circulation.
9. Installed new fan in bathroom.
10. Painted the roof every two years with special reflective and insulation paint.
11. Replace-after yearly vacation engine air filter, oil filter, inline filters, pack wheel bearings, my mechanic complete check up before next trip.
12. I had installed all new tires prior to my brain bleed.
13. I had installed wheel guides that in the event of a blowout the motorhome would continue in a straight line without going off the road.
14. I had installed valves to minimize motorhome swinging as leaving an angled driveway.
15. Completely replaced factory faulty potential oil lubrication with a new updated unit .
16. Replaced pitted front window with new windows in front for river and passenger.
17. Installed all new running light.
18. Had installed Short Wave Radio for safety .
19. Installed the ability to run generator to charge in the morning and turn off the time set.
20. Provide Propane and excellent Barbecue in sale.
21.Installed air attachments to remove all odor from toilet, bathtub, and interior sinks.
22. Coated the sky- lite over shower with special paint that dropped temperature by 15 degrees interior on extremely hot days.[/quote]
23 installed auto satellite[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
24. New 6 Batteries rather than standard four.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
25. INSIDE IS GOOD AS NEW

The above are items and procedures I have used to maintain our motorhome in the optimum condition at all times.

OUR MOTORHOME HAS 111,000MILES just break-in miles for a diesel, 73,000 DOLLARS COST 275,000 NEW in 2005

Re: looking for a 2001-2005 CC Tag( I FORGOT YOU CAN CALL ME 619-929

Reply #11
Yahoo Message Number: 111470
Item # 11....tell me about "pack wheel bearings" ? 2K Affinity

Re: looking for a 2001-2005 CC Tag( I FORGOT YOU CAN CALL ME 619-929

Reply #12
Yahoo Message Number: 111473
Thanks Stan, will review the info you sent. I wish you all the best !

Mike