Skip to main content
Topic: How to Change Main Florescent Ceiling Light Bulbs (Read 1913 times) previous topic - next topic

How to Change Main Florescent Ceiling Light Bulbs

Yahoo Message Number: 111791
We own a 2009 Country Coach Veranda and just had the main florescent bedroom ceiling lights stop working.  I am assuming we just need to replace the bulbs, but I do not see how to get to the bulbs?.  Does anyone know how the fixture comes apart?  I have looked in my book, but doesn’t say anywhere.  Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give us.

Misty & Darrel Allred

Re: How to Change Main Florescent Ceiling Light Bulbs

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 111792
That would be a Kevin Waite call.

Wally & Elta Mae

2007Allure 470 #31535

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 111797
Just pull the fixture straight down from the ceiling. It's held by spring latches...

Don Hutchins

'08 Allure 470, 40' tag, Cat C-9 w/ Cat tranny
Don Hutchins
'08 Allure 470 #31613
40' w/tag, Cat C-9 & Cat tranny

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 111799
Wally

I have called Kevin about other issues on my coach and he told me he couldn't help me as he never really did much work on the Veranda. Thanks.

Misty

Michelle "Misty" Riegel
Qualifying Broker

Glenwood & Reserve Realty

575-539-2711/575-533-6211 offices
575-313-3117 cell

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 111803
I'm assuming you have the same type of light fixture we have in our 2008 Inspire, so here is the answer.  The framework around the fixture is secured by 4 latch-type connections...similar to what you have on your wardrobe doors.  You need to grab under the framework and release each latch by pulling down.  After you release all of the latches, the framework and clear plastic area will be free.  You will then see standard fluorescent light fixtures mounted to the ceiling area where you can easily replace bulb(s) as needed.  Hope your light fixture is the same as ours and this works.

Barb McMaster

2008 Inspire #52161

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 111805
Take a picture and post here so we can see it.

Alex Ritchey 2000 CC Affinity.