Skip to main content
Topic: Panasonic TV in Bedroom _ Repair or replacement? (Read 743 times) previous topic - next topic

Panasonic TV in Bedroom _ Repair or replacement?

Yahoo Message Number: 10469
I have a Panasonic 13" TV model number CT-13R30A in the bedroom that started acting up about a month ago. It would work for about an hour then go off. It did this several times until now it will not even come on. Pulled the tv from the cabinet and checked for the obvious power at the outlet. Also pulled the case apart and checked the fuse on the circuit board inside the tv. All good.

My question....has anyone had this same problem and found a simple problem to fix, or is it better to just to replace the tv? If replacement is best, what is recommended for replacement? I looked for sources of the same model number and it is not made any longer.
There are some models CT13R31 that look about the same a the Kmart.com website. Not sure if it would be an exact fit.

On the other hand, I have been looking at some of the small LCD units and wonder how they would perform in the coach. Can they take the bouncing around on the highways and the high temperatures the coach inside endures in the Florida sun? Any experience or recommendations?
Jim

2000 Allure #30511