Skip to main content
Topic: getting delivery of new coach (Read 728 times) previous topic - next topic

getting delivery of new coach

Yahoo Message Number: 11175
We have ordered a 2005 Allure which we were supposed to take factory delivery of the week of the 23nd of August. Now the delivery has been put back to sometime in September. Country Coach say they cannot give me a delivery date until August the 30th. We have never ordered a coach before, always bought new off the lot. The coach is supposed to come off line August 27th. I guess my question is, how long does it take to check out a coach after it comes off line? Should I be pushing them for an earlier delivery? We have a trip planned that we have to leave on by the 14th of Sept. at the latest. I would be devastated not to be able to do this trip, we have planned on it for a year.

Re: getting delivery of new coach

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 11178
Our new 05 Magna took one week from the time it came off the line until delivery but then we spent 2 weeks working out the bugs at the factory. In my opinion dealer delivery is better and faster and it cost less. Plus most of our problems were not items made by CCI so I think a dealer is better qualified to fix AC, sound conponents etc.

Bill G. 2005 Magna #6425