Skip to main content
Topic: Please Send Hello Message (Read 1976 times) previous topic - next topic

Please Send Hello Message

Yahoo Message Number: 2
Because this is a new site and it will take us a while to get it running smoothly it would be helpful if you would leave a short message when you sign up. This will help us to know you and to get the web started. Also let your other CC friends know about it and encourage them to join. I estimate only about 8%, or less, of the CC owners have email addresses in the CC International directory.
Comments and suggestions are welcome.
Sue and I are living full time on our 32 foot Allure. We also have a trawler and live on that when we are not on the RV. The boat is in drydock up in Washburn WI. We are headed for the FMCA and the CC rallies in Olk this spring.

By for now, AL and Sue

Re: Please Send Hello Message

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 3
Hi

Hope this web site works out. The regular CC website doesn't really have a chat section or a message section. It will be nice to contact other CC owners on a number of issues.

We are in North TX, Dallas. We have an Intrigue, no slides. We have lived full time in the MH for approximately 2.5 years. I'm still working but plan on retiring this year. We have a RV lot at Lake Texoma where we also keep our boat, 20' runabout. We love the lakes, boating, rivers, canoeing, and just traveling. We travel a lot and will travel a lot more when we "pull the plug".. We have a membership in a RV resort in Branson MO and are members of Coast to Coast, FMCA, and Escapees. We will also be at the OK City rally.
Won't make the CC pre rally. We were at the CC Vegas rally in 98 and the Balloon rally in Albuquerque last year.
I do have some ideas on websites. Actually I was thinking about building a RV website when I retire. Focusing mainly on the technical parts of RVing.
Don't know if I'll have the time with all the traveling that my wife has planned.

Take care and good traveling.

Joe and Judy Adams

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 4
Hi to you two. Yes it worked so we are on the road to a semi working site too. I got this idea from the Monaco site which is a real good one. They have about 200-400 messages/month and the members really like it and use it. TX for joining and sending a checking message
There are a couple of good universal RV sites that have calanders to RV sales sites, but I have not found any for CC people.

AL

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 5
Hi All,

We are Peter and Marian and we use out Intrigue for business - customer calls and trade shows etc. In a typical year we cover about 25,000 miles traveling from Fort Wayne IN to various parts of the country.

Peter
www. BritanniaInc.com
Phone 800-274-5245
Fax 219-483-3653

HELLO

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 6
HELLO FELLOW COUNTRY COACH OWNERS.
WE ARE BARB & LOU TRAIFOROS AND WE TRAVEL IN A 36' MAGNA. WE LIVE IN ILLINOIS AND ARE CURRENTLY IN FLORIDA. (SMART CHOICE) WE'RE GLAD THIS SITE HAS OPENED UP. THIS COMMUNICATION WILL BE GOOD FOR FELLOW COUNTRY COACH OWNERS. HOPE TO MEET SOME OF YOU ON THE ROAD.

BARB & LOU

HELLO

Reply #5
WE ARE BARB & LOU TRAIFOROS AND WE TRAVEL IN A 36' MAGNA. WE LIVE IN ILLINOIS AND ARE CURRENTLY IN FLORIDA. (SMART CHOICE) WE'RE GLAD THIS SITE HAS OPENED UP. THIS COMMUNICATION WILL BE GOOD FOR FELLOW COUNTRY COACH OWNERS. HOPE TO MEET SOME OF YOU ON THE ROAD.

BARB & LOU

HELLO

Reply #6

BARB & LOU