Skip to main content
Topic: (no subject) (Read 1555 times) previous topic - next topic

(no subject)

Yahoo Message Number: 1086
2000 CC Intrigue 11062 Gourmet on the Road

Hi CC owners,

Thanks to a Newmar owner I have discovered how to add my coach identification automatically to the beginning of my messages using the AOL signature feature.

Saves a few key strokes.

David

(no subject)

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 1112
I am having a difficult time locating the Circuit Board on which the "Tow Cable Jumper" is set. I have a 2002 Allure 36' Summit # 30690.

During the walk thru they said it was below the bottom drawer in the bedroom to the left of the mirrored closet. Nope.

Page UG3-20 (User Guide Allure Chapter 3 Electrical Systems) it describes it as "The panel is mounted in the rear engine access area below the emergency engine shutoff switch. It is covered with a block metal cover and identified by two grey flex hoses extending from the bottom of the cover." I could not find it.

Call CC, still can't find it.

Has anybody found their's. Mine was probably close to first off of the production line in March 2001.

Purpose: It has a jumper for setting a combined brake and turn signal, or separate brake and turn signal. Plus it has some fuses.
Current setting has brake on it own wire AND brake on the turn signal too. Since I will be pulling a HONDA CRV 2002, I think the alternate jumper setting (when I find it) will allow the brake to only be on the brake line and turn signal line to be ONLY turn signal.

Thanks
Herb

(no subject)

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 1113
Herb, did you pull the drawer out and get on your hands and knees and look way in the back? I have an '02 Intrigue and that is where mine is. My owners manual said the same thing yours did. Good luck.
Don
'02 Intrigue #11427