Skip to main content
Topic: CRACKED BEDROOM SLIDE (Read 861 times) previous topic - next topic

CRACKED BEDROOM SLIDE

Yahoo Message Number: 21982
Hodge-phillips

My bedroom slide, drivers side, cracked about the same as yours on my first trip when new. CC immediately sent the sub contractor to Texas and they put in a new (I also believe a design change) slide. They responded perfectly. The repair is great. Paint is perfect. I talked to the sub repair techs, and they told me that they had to make a design change in the mold. Check my coach number with yours and see if it isn't of the same time frame.
Rod Howes

Inspire # 51372

Re: CRACKED BEDROOM SLIDE

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 21985
Rod,

This is great information. My coach is close to yours - 51319.
Thanks for passing this information along. If guess based on the frequency of this type of defect, CC could decide to have a recall.
But it may not have happened very many times. But, if it is a known design issue, they should repair the ones that do in fact experience this flaw.

Hodge Phillips

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 21992
Just as I am always reminded when I am living in or traveling in my CC coach, how glad I am I purchased the finest motorcoach made, I again had that felling today while not actually in or near it.
CC called today to tell me they would cover the repairs on my slide siding. Doug Baudry (sp??) at CC, as well as all the folks at CC and the folks at Buddy Gregg are truly class acts.

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 22119
Sorry for the late reply - been out of touch. Buddy Gregg in Lewisville, Tx (Dallas).