Skip to main content
Topic: (no subject) (Read 697 times) previous topic - next topic

(no subject)

Yahoo Message Number: 35226
Hi - John Lively: coach#31022 04 Allure
Could someone tell me where the fuses are located after manually leveling after ride height valve failure Thank you

Fuse Location

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 35244
Hi John,

I know your coach (it's newer) so this may not help you, but it may help someone else with an older coach.
The fuse for our system is behind the vinyl/leather panel immediately to the right as you enter the coach. Take the panel off (6/8 screws) and behind it is a fuse box with a stainless steel cover. Remove the 4 screws to remove the cover. The fuse to remove is the red colored fuse in the center of the fuse line.

dave

'98 Allure

Quote from: Pat Lively
Hi - John Lively: coach#31022 04 Allure >

Could someone tell me where the fuses are located after manually

leveling

HWH Fuse Location

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 35256
The following answer was accidently sent to the forum moderator instead of being posted to this forum. Here is the suggestion in the message below.

Moderator sidenote: I previously owned a Allure 2002 #30690 and was able to disable the ride height by pulling a fuse in the forward driver side bay fuse box without having to go to behind the vinyl panel (which was now a bookcase) in front of the passenger seat.

Herb

Currently own 2007 Allure 31466

Re: HWH Fuse Location

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 35281
Quote from: Herb & Melitta\[br\
Strandberg"] >

The following answer was accidently sent to the forum moderator > instead of being posted to this forum. Here is the suggestion in > the message below.
> Moderator sidenote: I previously owned a Allure 2002 #30690 and was > able to disable the ride height by pulling a fuse in the forward > driver side bay fuse box without having to go to behind the vinyl > panel (which was now a bookcase) in front of the passenger seat.

Herb

Currently own 2007 Allure 31466