Skip to main content
Topic: Allison Transmission Video (Read 1716 times) previous topic - next topic

Allison Transmission Video

Yahoo Message Number: 262
I was surfing the web and found the Allison Transmission web site.
They are offering a free video for motorhome owners that explain the operation of the 3000MH and 4000MH series transmissions. I ordered the video and they sent it promptly. After viewing the video, I can tell you that I learned some additional things about the transmission. I would recommend it for everyone who owns a motorhome with an Allison transmission. The video is almost 20 minutes in length. To get your FREE copy of the video, call 1 888 666-5799 and request video VI3424EN. I would suggest going to
www.allisontransmission.com/ and check out the other information they have about their transmissions.
Dave

Re: Allison Transmission Video

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 263
I just went to the website and found the same FREE phone number for the video, BUT the video costs $30 + postage and handling website>.

Art

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 289
Fellow Country Coach Owners:

I am sending this in order to clear up my previous email below. I talked with a lady at Allison today and she said if you have a motorhome with an Allison transmission in it, the video is FREE. If you are a dealer or a distributor, it is $30 for the video. The phone # and video number is in the email from David Grazier below.

Art

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 294
Thanks a lot for giving us that info...I called and the lady was nice and is sending the video out right away. I wish a lot of other vendors would do that! It makes it easier to see a video than read a manual! Jan