Skip to main content
Topic: HWH Compressor Not Functioning (Read 523 times) previous topic - next topic

HWH Compressor Not Functioning

Yahoo Message Number: 112031

My HWH compressor is not working. My control panel works and the coach levels by exhausting air until the bags are complete. I then start the engine and manually inflate the bags through the control panel.

I checked the breaker for the HWH compressor in the second panel, drivers side from the front. It appears I have a problem with the H19 ground wire. I have no idea where this ground wire goes to. Does some on have a clue?

Thanks  
Mark

07 Inspire 51985
Buena Vista CO

Re: HWH Compressor Not Functioning

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 112034

Mark,

I don't know where the wire goes but I would install a temporary, known good ground to see if that solves the problem. If so I would either prove up the existing ground or run a new permanent ground of the appropriate size.

Good luck

George in Birmingham(in Santa Fe for the summer) '03 Magna 6298

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 112035

George,

I was thinking the same thing, what size wire would you recommend? Can I run the ground straight to the battery ground?

Mark

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 112040

Mark,

I assume you can see the wires on the compressor. I would use the same size as originally installed. If you have your schematics the wire size is identified on that drawing.

George in Birmingham
'03 Magna 6298